Friday 1 April 2016

Friday 1st April

Don't know what happens to all the times I write and press "save" - where do those posts go to??
Boh, anyway, I'll try and write something each day.
Have had a return of that strange pain, starting in my left ribcage, then spreading to my right ribcage, and sometimes going to my left shoulder, starting as a dull pain, then stabbing pains, and spasms, though not very strong ones, down my right side. My back got very stiff as well. I couldn't put my socks on on Wednesday!  Tried 400mg of ibuprofen - it worked a bit.  Saw neurologist - he doesn't like me, I reckon. Anyway he thought not MS related but I disagree, I think it's the MS Hug. It's neuropathic pain.  Discovered a good website About.com for MS, it was really informative.  Discovered that itchy spot I had the years before my diagnosis - is a symptom of MS too.  Ha, I knew it was something strange, that it kept itching in the same place but felt funny to scratch. Also an unpleasant sensation when you touch your skin. That's also a symptom. These things all have scientific names, which it might be good to learn in order to communicate better with the doctors.
Might have an eye test tomorrow, because I noticed yesterday my sight was worse in my right eye. And I've got brain fog - keep forgetting things and peoples names, well, a complete disaster.  And yesterday I tried to speak Romanian to a gypsy begging outside Lecco hospital yesterday. She asked me for a sandwich so I obliged, but could not remember the words for cheese or for ham. Then later she was substituted by her daughter, who was terribly uncomfortable trying to kneel with high heels on. Then then asked me for a coffee, which I gave them, and for money, which I didn't give them. However, it was a bit disappointing because having got the coffee, the mother then said they had to catch a bus and they disappeared!!


No comments:

Post a Comment